wana u alwayz be in my side...^_^

bile aty dah mula terpaut...tapi tetap tersalah owg...
bile aty dah mula terasa nak sygkn owg tu...
owg tu ak wat endah xendah...
hmmmm.....*_*

sometimes i think tat u no need me anymore...~_~
bcoz i know tat u have her...
sometimes i think u never n ever waiting for my text...~_~
bcoz i know tat u have her who alwayz texting wif u...
sometime i think tat i no need to ask u whether u tired or not...~_~
bcoz i know tat u have her who alwayz asking u..
sometimes i think tat i no need to ask whether u ar healthy or not...~_~
bcoz i know tat u have her who alwayz taking care of u...
then u asking me...y i dont care bout u anymore??~_~
but u never asked wat i'm feel of it...
if u wan to know y i dont care bout u more...
bcoz i've hurt too much wif all this...
i'm alwayz taking care of u...
i'm alwayz loving u...
but u ar in more need of her for undergo ur life...
so i think more better u jz leave me alone...
n keep it all this for our bad memories...^_^


image 1



image 2

i suppose tat cant afford to be wif u...
but i cant stop to luv u like i luv my 1st luver  forever n ever...
but i hope tat u alwayz be in my side as long as u can...
even jz a BFF!!!!

~ a lot of story wif luv ~
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment